I have decided on my colour scheme for Joseph's Coat -I am going to use a black background and Kiwi prints that I think will turn out ok. This is placed but not sewn as yet.
The other thing I have achieved is that I have made the top row of log cabin blocks,and one of the bunny blocks for the pink quilt shown in the previous post-looking cute.
Then the mail man delivered Block 4 of the Sue Ross BOM. This one is called Arrowheads and has alot of set in seams so may be a bit of a challenge. The fabrics look good this month so that will be the project to complete this week.
Thought I would also show you what we had for dinner last night.
The easiest pizza ever.
Spread a pizza base with pesto (homemade tastes better than the jar variety), top with sweet chilli prawns (or whatever flavour you choose). Bake and then top with rocket and eat-it is divine.
Hope you are all having fun with stitching. Have a good week.