OMG Finishes

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quiet Day

Yesterday I woke with a very sore throat and aching body so never made it to Sewing Club or even into the sewing room. However the day was productive in that I finally sewed the binding on a couple of quilts that have been a long time in the making. it was easier to sit and do that than have to think to much. Today now that I have to go back to work the body is fine even though the throat is still bad-might shut me up!!

SANY0305 SANY0306

Sorry these photos haven’t turned out that good but this is a bright I Spy Quilt

 

SANY0310 SANY0308

This quilt I started a few years ago and never finished it. It is now off to a home with one of the Bushfire victims.

My brother is thankfully responding well to the cytotoxic drugs and the prognosis is alot better than we first thought.

Hope you all have a good day

6 comments:

  1. They are both gorgous quilts. It's good to get them finished. The photos are great. I see my friend Micki is here too. Have a great day - Hugs Natima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are really great, Marls - I have an I Spy to make soon! I hope you get better soon - take care!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely bright quilts Marls. So glad to hear your brother is responding well to his treatment.
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such lovely, colourful quilts.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun quilts. that bright happy I Spy is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo. someone else who loves brights! I love that quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions welcome

Marlene