OMG Finishes

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finished a Bag

 

SANY0297 

I have just finished a bag using the pattern in this months Down Under Quilts magazine. I have never made a bag before but always thought my embroidery was destined to be included in one. I did a second embroidery for the other side of the bag and I just love it.

SANY0296

It is another glorious winters day today here in Brisbane and it is onto the golf course this afternoon so will be just divine. Temperature at the moment is probably about 20 degrees.

This morning the cockatoos visited the garden for some breakfast. I am so entertained watching these birds and the cats just sit and watch them-some sort of mutual respect between them happens.IMG_0074

3 comments:

  1. Love your Embroideries on your Bag they look Great...hope your Golf went well
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag, good attempt. Love the embroideries too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bags are wonderful! The designs remind me of Loralie designs. They are truly lovely!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions welcome

Marlene