OMG Finishes

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Post Arrived

Well the anticipation is now over as the postie left a little parcel in my letterbox a short time ago. I tell you there was no gentle opening, but quick ripping of this parcel to reveal my Sister Swap gift. There was no identifying writing on the parcel to say who it was from except it had a UK postage mark on it, and the card inside was signed Penny.
After a lot of detective work I ascertained that the parcel was from Penny who blogs at
fabric-scrap-happy.blogspot.com
So in my parcel was-

This little cat that is handstitched and is only about 5 inches tall, and the golf themed fabric covered notebook. I have had to use the photos off Penny's blog as mine kept loading sideways.
Thank you Penny for my gifts.
This has been a fun swap and it has been great to have the linky party so we can see all the wonderful gifts that have been sent and received. All except two were new blogs to me so it has been wonderful visiting everyone. A big thank you to Michelle for 'being the mom' of the swap for all of the sisters.

1 comment:

  1. What lovely gifts, I've never been in a swap ... maybe I should join one ... one day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions welcome

Marlene