OMG Finishes

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Plants Still There

Just a quick note to say the plants are still in the garden however it was like Possum Party last night. I think they thought the CD’s meant there was a party in the garden!!

Two of them arrived early in the evening and one decided to stay on in the tree making the most hideous noise until about 11 o’clock-I think it got scared to actually leave the tree. 

As I live in a complex I think I will just hide from my two neighbours who would’ve been driven mad. Luckily it’s off to work for me so little contact will be made.

5 comments:

  1. That might be the anwser, a DCs for a possum!!! Try and put some CDs on the tree you might stop them coming all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Devils!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea - we have noisy cuckatoos who like to eat our olives off the trees. Perhaps I should try the CD strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never saw a possum, so i would have enjoyed that...the noise maybe no.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. They can get into roofs and cause a lot of damage..hope they have gone by now..
    We have old CD's hanging under our patio to stop little birds nesting on the beams and leaving their droppings everywhere!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions welcome

Marlene