OMG Finishes

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Finish and March Goal Begun

I was too late posting to link up my February Goal to OMG, but I set my goal to have this one quilted and bound and it is done and ready to go to it's new home next week.

Lovely minkee dot on the back. I had another longarmer say to me the other day that she couldn't believe I used minkee on the back of the baby quilts as she had always had problems with it so never uses it. I told her that when I first used it I never knew it could cause problems so just went on ahead and quilted merrily along. I have to say I have never had an issue, so am I lucky or what??
On the machine now is the elephant quilt and the doodling has begun-


2 comments:

  1. I hate you missed the link up, but it is finished and looks great! Oh my goodness, your quilting is beautiful on the elephant so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good. Is the minkee soft lime green?

    ReplyDelete

Comments and suggestions welcome

Marlene